Panasonic KX-HDV130 IP Desk Phone (Black)
The Panasonic KX-HDV130 HD IP desk phone is the entry level model within Panasonic's HDV series. This phone is designed to suit business buyers who demand a budget-friendly desk phone that provides a reliable and flexible performance their businesses requires.
This standard office phone is available in black and white to suit your working environment and personal preference. The HDV130 allows for 2 SIP accounts and comes with 8 dedicated function keys.
Using VSIP's Provisioning service, this phone can be pre configured with account details and your preferred choice of settings prior to despatch. With next day delivery direct to your customer, VSIP's Provisioning tool offers you a fast, hassle free solution, to your deployment of Customer Premise Equipment; saving you time and money.
- 2.3" (132x64 pixel) LCD display
- 2 SIP accounts
- 2 x 10/100 Ethernet ports
- HD sound with wideband audio
- Full-Duplex speaker phone
- Support for UC features including BroadSoft UC-ONE/uaCSTA
- 8 dedicated feature keys
- HAC Hearing aid compatible handset
- Supports wired headset through RJ9 jack
- Supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or can be power via PSU (KX-A423E) available to order separately
- 2 stand positions
- Wall mountable (requires additional wall mount bracket)
- Available in black and white
View Panasonic KX-HDV130 Datasheet for full list of technical specifications